Xbox LIVE 4200 Microsoft Points Prepaid Card – Europe & UK
Redeem Your Microsoft Points from your Xbox 360:
- 1. Sign into your Xbox Live account
- 2. Click the Xbox Guide button(silver/green) located in the center of the controller.
- 3. Navigate to the Marketplace tab. Select Redeem Code.
- 4. Enter the 25 digit prepaid code and enjoy!
Redeem Your Microsoft Points on Your Computer:
- 1. Got to Xbox.com and use your Windows Live ID to login to your Xbox Live account.
- 2. Select “My Account” from the My Xbox drop-down menu.
- 3. Click “Redeem Code” so that you can enter your code and add the Microsoft Points to your account.
- 4. Follow the instructions that appear on the screen to enter and confirm the redemption of the prepaid code
Use Microsoft® Points on XBOX LIVE to:
- Rent HD movies and buy TV shows, and with Kinect™, your voice is the remote control.
- Download arcade and full Xbox 360 games.
- Keep games fresh with new map packs, new songs and workouts.
Microsoft Points are the currency of the Xbox Live Marketplace. They can be used at the Xbox Live Marketplace to purchase games, themes, Gamertag pictures, original Xbox titles, game expansion material (vehicles, maps, songs, etc.), changing your Gamertag, and other downloadable content.
Microsoft Points can be used at the Zune Marketplace just as at the Xbox Live Marketplace, and they are transferable between the two systems.
No reviews yet. Add yours!